One of the Ministry for Primary Industries (MPI) obligations is to ensure its staff have a safe working environment. Some of the measures we take to provide safe working environments include all of our facilities and offices have controlled access points, with entry being via digitally imprinted identity cards, which interface with our centralised security access control system. In order to gain access, a person must be issued with an identity card, which allows them to enter and access parts of a facility or office. It also includes cards to provide for temporary access, such as visitors or temporary staff.
Some of our employees undertake regulatory duties in the field, authorised in specific legislation, such as the Food Safety Act. When these employees undertake their duties, it is a requirement that they produce identification which includes their name, agency, digital image, role and authorisation when entering a property or facility.
We have a requirement for the printing and delivery of:
• ID Card for all MPI staff to enable them to access MPI secured facilities and premises.
• Warrant Cards for MPI employees required to conduct searches for compliance purposes.
• Appointments identification, also done in the form of an ID card, either for an MPI employee or authorised persons who undertake activities on behalf of MPI, e.g., welfare inspectors.
• Lanyards – for attaching cards, prevention of loss and safe use.
• Plastic Sleeve Cardholders.
We need a supplier who can meet our technical specifications, non-technical specifications and other criteria and who has systems, processes and policies to manage personal and confidential information.
Department/Business Unit: Corporate Services
|Closing||13 Dec 2023 12:00 PM NZDT|
|Notice Type||Request for Quotations (RFQ)|
|Customer Reference||0 - C0036266|
|Contact Details||Anne-Marie van der Linden
04 819 4290
|Published||16 Nov 2023 2:00 PM NZDT|