The Electoral Commission is looking for a supplier to outsource our 0800 information services to, so members of the public can get free and accurate information about New Zealand electoral events.
Along with the 0800 number there is a requirement to have:
• a free text service (including mail fulfilment and mailout),
• email enquiries service (relating to ongoing enrolment requests and enrolment update requests),
• a voting enquiries service (during a campaign time),
• sub-contract dormant and Gone No Address (GNA) services (where a mail-out has been unsuccessful, the provider will contact via text if we have a phone number on file for the voter),
• and an outgoing SMS service
We need a contact centre that ensures Customer Service Representatives (CSR’s) are politically neutral with the information they provide and can quickly scale up for any planned or unplanned (e.g.by-elections) electoral events when call numbers are expected to increase,
We need a responsive provider who can quickly change or adapt the information they are providing, to the changing environment – e.g. a closed polling place on the day or providing feedback from a voter on a polling place back to the Commission. This ensures that both the public and the Commission are working with the most up to date information.
The selected provider will be the “face of the Commission” as the first point of contact for the public. We need to ensure they are providing effective, efficient and customer focused advice, that leaves the caller with a good impression. The quality of information and overall service must be thorough, helpful and clear. The information provided must also be always delivered in a politically neutral and culturally appropriate manner.
|Closing||6 Jun 2023 5:00 PM NZST|
|Notice Type||Registration of Interest (ROI)|
|Contact Details||Karen Stewart
|Published||15 May 2023 9:00 AM NZST|
Whether you are a small business looking for more contract opportunities
or a large enterprise seeking market intelligence, TenderHub can help you to succeed.