The Dunedin City Council (DCC) has a panel of external probity auditors, who are engaged to provide scrutiny and independent external probity assurance on the DCC’s major procurement processes.
The contract term for the current panel arrangement is nearing expiry and we are therefore seeking proposals from appropriately experienced parties who are interested in working with the DCC Procurement and Contracts team and other DCC departments on our major procurement projects / processes.
The DCC is seeking to partner with professional probity audit services providers who will work alongside the DCC staff and the Procurement and Contracts team.
We are seeking organisations that have: -
• The experience, capability and capacity to deliver the DCC’s needs.
• A desire to work with the DCC for the long-term.
• A commitment to providing the best value for money services.
• A pro-active partnering approach that seeks to benefit from reduced competition and a streamlined approach to doing business with the DCC.
• Commitment to sustainability and emissions reductions.
|15 Feb 2024 4:00 PM NZDT
|Request for Proposals (RFP)
|24 Nov 2023 5:30 PM NZDT