We need a contractor to deliver a build contract for the construction of three retaining walls on Blairlogie Langdale Road, which is located within the Masterton District approximately 30km from Masterton Town Centre and at approx. 4km from Masterton-Castlepoint Road/Blairlogie Langdale Road intersection. This road is frequently used by large logging and other rigid trucks.
The scope of work generally includes:
• Scoping/detail inspection of actual work requirements.
• Liaison and communication with affected stakeholders
• Understanding the requirement of the stakeholders and providing temporary and safe access during the construction phase.
• Site clearing and demolition
• Construction of the new tied back/anchored retaining walls as per design and specification.
• Backfill with well graded granular, free draining material
• Shape and seal road shoulder/berm and install sight rails and fencing
• Install culvert, flume and AC bund
• Road pavement stabilisation and surfacing
• Programming and reporting
|Closing||6 Oct 2023 4:00 PM NZDT|
|Notice Type||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Published||18 Sep 2023 8:00 AM NZST|