Tenders are invited from interested suppliers for the 2022/23 Minor Stormwater Capital Works at Various Locations in Kāpiti District.
The contract covers capital works at various locations which include but is not limited to:
• Obtaining corridor access and permits from the road controlling authority.
• Preparation and Implementation of Traffic Management Plans (includes temporary traffic management as required), Earthworks Management Plan, Environmental Management Plan, Health and Safety Plan, Quality Assurance Plan.
• Liaison with and notification to affected parties.
• Site clearance, locating services, undertaking earthworks and excavation where required.
• Installation of Soak pits, Sumps and Manholes
• Installation of pipes using open excavation technology
• Installation of sub soil drains
• Structural lining of defective pipes
• Post construction CCTV inspection of pipes newly installed or renewed using structural lining
• As-builts as per Kapiti Coast District Council requirements.
All works are to be undertaken for the purpose as described in the tender documents.
All Tender queries must be submitted in writing and to be received no later than 4pm on 03 March 2023 and addressed to:
Kāpiti Coast District Council
175 Rimu Road, Paraparaumu
|Closing||24 Mar 2023 4:00 PM NZDT|
|Notice Type||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Contact Details||Nicole Koch
|Published||17 Feb 2023 10:30 AM NZDT|
Whether you are a small business looking for more contract opportunities
or a large enterprise seeking market intelligence, TenderHub can help you to succeed.