2023/24 LOW COST LOW RISK PROGRAMME PHYSICAL WORKS
What we need
We are embarking on a crucial Low‐Cost Low‐Risk Programme, focusing on enhancing road safety and pedestrian infrastructure within the Kāpiti Coast area. This programme is a vital part of reducing the risk of accidents occurring and improving accessibility for our community.
We are seeking a Contractor who can:
• Minimise costs and increase user satisfaction with the road network.
• Undertake all practical measures to avoid, remedy or mitigate the social and environmental impacts of their activities.
• Implement proactive strategies to enable the Contract Works’ timely completion.
• Be responsive to the community’s needs and be customer focussed.
• Develop and implement innovative work methods and/or materials that result in enhanced performance and an overall cost saving.
• Show a commitment to Health and Safety.
• Ensure asset records are accurate and up to date.
Due to the nature of the Contract Works, tenderers must demonstrate in their submissions that they:
• Understand the requirements of this Contract.
• Can provide the necessary resources and commitment to successfully complete the Contract Works.
What We Want
We are seeking practical and actionable approaches to road safety and pedestrian infrastructure improvements. Proposals should be well‐grounded in methods that have a proven track record of success and are feasible within our existing infrastructure. We value tailored solutions that recognise and address the unique characteristics and challenges of each site, rather than a one‐size‐fits‐all approach. Our goal is to implement strategies that are specifically designed to meet the needs of the diverse areas we serve, ensuring that each solution enhances safety and functionality in the most effective and context‐sensitive way.
What’s important to us
We are seeking suppliers with a strong track record in the construction of road safety platforms, who value quality and sustainability. Innovative yet practical solutions are key, along with a strict adherence to health and safety standards. Cost‐effectiveness and long‐term value are essential, with proposals expected to be clear and grounded in realistic, achievable goals. Experience in supporting local businesses, upskilling the workforce, and considering environmental and cultural aspects in their approach is also important to us. We are interested in suppliers who can deliver high‐quality services, value for money and on schedule.
|19 Feb 2024 2:30 PM NZDT
|Request for Tenders (RFT)
021 783 522
|23 Jan 2024 12:00 PM NZDT