We need a contractor to help supply and deliver a build contract for the construction of three retaining walls on Masterton Castlepoint Road, which is located within the Masterton District approximately 40km – 51km from Masterton Town Centre. This road is frequently used by large logging and other rigid trucks.
The scope of work generally includes:
• Scoping/detail inspection of actual work requirements.
• Liaison and communication with affected stakeholders
• Understanding the requirement of the stakeholders and providing temporary and safe access during the construction phase.
• Site clearing and demolition
• Construction of the new anchored retaining walls as per design and specification.
• Backfill with well graded granular, free draining material
• Shape and seal road shoulder/berm and install sight rails and fencing
• Install culvert, flume and AC bund
• Road pavement stabilisation and surfacing
• Programming and reporting
|22 Mar 2024 4:00 PM NZDT
|Request for Tenders (RFT)
|19 Jan 2024 4:00 PM NZDT