Tenders are invited from suitably qualified contractors for the above contract.
This Contract is for the construction of a short length of kerb and channel, and footpath in
Marshall Street, Rangiora to complete the pedestrian connectivity between Denchs Road,
and the Southbrook School.
The main tasks involved in this Contract are:
• Construction of approximately 30m of new kerb and channel
• Construction of approximately 80m2 of new asphalt footpath
• Construction of a “watts profile” speed hump
• Installation of wheel stops
• Line marking and signage alterations.
• Installation of tactile pavers
Tender documents are available for download from vendorpanel.nz/waimakariri/tenders. If you have not registered for VendorPanel, you may do so using this link: http://www.vendorpanel.nz/marketplace
Tenders for this contract close at 4pm on Wednesday 06 December 2023, with tender submissions also via VendorPanel
|Closed||6 Dec 2023 4:00 PM NZDT|
|Notice Type||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Contact Details||Aaron Kibblewhite
0800 965 468
|Published||14 Nov 2023 12:30 PM NZDT|