Council’s Keepa Road Greenwaste Composting Facility receives approximately 5,000 tonnes of greenwaste per annum from kerbside and transfer station collections. This purpose-built site uses ‘open windrow’ composting methodology to produce a high-quality compost.
We are seeking an operator for the site who can:
• Receive the greenwaste delivered by council’s contractors;
• Ensure the site is kept tidy and organised;
• Undertake composting operations in accordance with the Operational Management Plan (OMP) and NZS4454-2005 Standard for Composts, Soil Conditioners and Mulches;
• Undertake operations in accordance with associated resource and land-use consents;
• Market the resulting compost;
• Work with council and waste collection contractors to optimise operations;
• Implement Health and Safety practices that comply with all relevant legislation and best practice.
|Closing||27 Oct 2023 4:00 PM NZDT|
|Notice Type||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Regions||Bay of Plenty|
|Contact Details||Nigel Clarke
|Published||15 Sep 2023 10:00 AM NZST|