The proposed procurement approach is to procure the works from one single design supplier for both:
• Bus station building works MSQA.
• Road widening and bus station civils MSQA.
This will be procured using a two-step procurement approach:
• Registration of Interest (ROI) - assessed on a Pass/Fail basis.
• Request for Tender (RFP) - using a price quality method (60% Price, 40% quality).
As the designer will be inheriting a design that has already been completed to detailed design stage from the NCI Alliance, it is necessary to provide the designer the opportunity to review the design for any design gaps or discrepancies and update the drawings as required, with the intention that the designer satisfies themselves that the inherited design is complete and constructable.
There is also an external stair that has not been designed by the NCI Alliance and needs to form part of the procurement package.
To allow for these additional design components, the scope of works will be divided into four separable portions (SP):
• SP1 - Gap analysis and review of the NCI Alliance designer’s detailed design documentation.
• SP2 - Design of external stairs for the Rosedale Bus Station, related building consent support and Engineering Plan Approval (EPA).
• SP3 - Update the detailed design (if necessary) following the completion of SP1.
• SP4 - Construction design administration, tender support/evaluation and MSQA of the physical works.
|Closing||14 Jun 2023 12:00 PM NZST|
|Notice Type||Registration of Interest (ROI)|
|Contact Details||Roberto Chavez
|Published||24 May 2023 2:30 PM NZST|
Whether you are a small business looking for more contract opportunities
or a large enterprise seeking market intelligence, TenderHub can help you to succeed.