The purpose of this notice is provide a central location for information about ACC’s Mental Health Services that are currently open for Suppliers wanting to apply to hold these contracts.
ACC has opened the following Mental Health Services to new Suppliers:
• Sensitive Claims Residential Rehabilitation (SCRR)
• Integrated Services for Sensitive Claims (ISSC)
• Psychological Services (PSA)
• Psychiatric Services
ACC will be opening the following Mental Health Services to new Suppliers in August:
• Neuropsychological Assessment Services (NASA)
Applications will be opened in tranches. Information about each Service tranche is available in the attachment section of this notice.
It is important to note:
• You may apply at any time for any of these services.
• All applications must be made via the GETS publication.
• All questions and answers must be made via the relevant GETS publication.
• All questions and answers from earlier tranches will be made available in subsequent tranches.
• If you are a current Supplier of any of the above services then you do not need to re-apply under this process.
• If you are Provider wanting to provide services under another Suppliers contract you will need to contact the current Supplier and they will work with you to complete the necessary forms.
|Closing||30 Nov 2024 5:00 PM NZDT|
|Notice Type||Notice of Information (NOI)|
|Contact Details||Helen Janaszkiewicz|
|Published||30 Jul 2021 10:30 AM NZST|