The School desires to have the 6 classrooms in Block A upgraded to DQLS standard of the MoE. As part of this the Toilets in Block A and Block B need to be upgraded to current MoE standards.
The Contract Works required are:
This project requires the upgrade to the following facilities at Huntly West Primary School in Paki Street, Huntly:
- All classroom spaces to be flexible learning spaces (FLS) that comply with the MoE DQLS standards.
- A-Block building interior and exterior - 6 Teaching spaces.
- A Block Tarp Room
- A-Block toilets (two x toilet blocks being combined into one unisex toilet block).
- B-Block toilets (one x toilet block)
- To do a DQLS upgrade to block A including opening up between classrooms to provide FLS, Electrical and LED upgrade
In particular the following will be done.
- Supply and fit new LED fittings throughout.
- Supply and fit RCD’s throughout
- CO2 monitors to be installed in all teaching spaces
- Type 4 fire alarm system to be installed
- All external heatpump units to be placed on the ground (note: this is in a separate project/ contract but may need addressing partially in this one)
- The Portico roofing is not to be included as this is in a separate project. Only temporary fix if required
All data outlets and wifi points to be reinstated. Cable to be placed within the walls..
Department/Business Unit: Board of Trustees - Approve by BoT - ie. School Principal
|Closed||10 Feb 2023 5:00 PM NZDT|
|Notice Type||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Contact Details||All communications must take place through the GETS Question & Answer function|
|Published||19 Dec 2022 9:00 AM NZDT|
Whether you are a small business looking for more contract opportunities
or a large enterprise seeking market intelligence, TenderHub can help you to succeed.