The All of Government Construction Consultancy Services (AoG CCS) panel, managed by the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment, is open for applications. The AoG CCS panel lowers the barriers for providers to provide construction-related consultancy services to government, and simplifies how agencies conduct their procurement processes.
We invite providers of construction consultancy Services catering to the following Services;
* Architecture and Design
* Building Services/ Mechanical/ Hydraulic/ Electrical Engineering (otherwise named as Internal engineering disciplines)
* Civil/ Structural/ Geo-Technical Engineering (otherwise named as External engineering disciplines)
* Environmental Design
* Fire Engineering
* Project Management
* Quantity Surveying
* Transport and Road Engineering
* Supplementary Services (which is a collection of services which don't particularly relate to one of the above services).
Refer to the attachments for:
- the framework terms and conditions of the use of the AoG CCS panel, and the Marketplace (a digital platform that supports the panel)
- the terms and conditions of the default work agreement for the AoG CCS panel; the Crown version of the CCCS
- guidance on the application questions and criteria
- AoG CCS pricing template
Please ensure you subscribe to this notice to receive any future notices.
For more details on the AoG CCS panel, please visit https://www.procurement.govt.nz/contracts/construction-consultancy-services-2/construction-consultancy-services-information-for-providers/
To apply, please go to https://www.Marketplace.govt.nz
|Closing||21 Nov 2023 5:00 PM NZDT|
|Notice Type||Invitation to Register (ITR)|
|Contact Details||AoG Professional Portfolio team
|Published||15 May 2020 12:00 PM NZST|
Whether you are a small business looking for more contract opportunities
or a large enterprise seeking market intelligence, TenderHub can help you to succeed.