This is a Department of Conservation Physical Works / Construction contract for Bridge Maintenance and Deck Upgrade on the Pike River Access Road.
The Contract Works comprise of:
• Temporary traffic management.
• Temporary Access / Scaffolding design, installation, and management.
• Investigation including site measure of the existing panel sizes and guardrail post locations.
• Removal and temporary storage of the existing guardrail.
• Removal of selected existing precast concrete deck panels.
• Fabrication and installation of precast concrete units.
• Site-welding of deck-panel hold-down cleats on the beams/trusses.
• Abutment headwall concrete repairs.
• Installation of compression seal joints at abutments.
• Installation of sealant between precast deck panels.
• Reinstatement of the existing guardrail.
• Fabrication of steelwork penetrations, cover plates and strengthening plates.
• Quality assurance.
• All other works indicated, described, or implied on the construction drawings or in this Project Specification.
|Closing||11 Jul 2023 12:00 PM NZST|
|Notice Type||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Regions||Auckland, Bay of Plenty, Canterbury, Chatham Islands, Gisborne, Hawke's Bay, Manawatu-Wanganui, Marlborough, Nelson, Northland, Otago, Southland, Taranaki, Tasman, Waikato, Wellington, West Coast|
|Contact Details||DOC Procurement Team
|Published||22 May 2023 2:30 PM NZST|
Whether you are a small business looking for more contract opportunities
or a large enterprise seeking market intelligence, TenderHub can help you to succeed.