In 2022 the Invercargill City Council (ICC) and Southland Mountain Bike Club received Tourism Infrastructure Funding (TIF) and funds have been allocated in the ICC Annual Plan for a Recreation Precinct in Bluff.
The Invercargill City Council and Southland Mountain Bike Club have been working together for over two years to obtain funding for this project with the aim to:
• Provide a unique recreational attraction that encourages visitors to stay longer and contribute to the local economy.
• Enhance the existing mountain bike trail network and develop new trails of national significance.
• Improve connectivity with walking tracks and create mixed use trails.
• Promote and support business opportunities.
• Host international events.
• Encourage recreation opportunities.
• Enhance indigenous biodiversity and ecological restoration on Motupōhue (Bluff Hill).
What we need
A Design and Build Contractor to provide the following recreation opportunities.
• Priority 1: Create 3,500m Grade 3 - 4 flow trails on the side of Motupōhue.
• Priority 2: Green Loop: Create approximately 4,000m of grade 2 multi-use trails tying into the existing trails.
• Priority 3: Refurbish existing trails.
• Priority 4: Create a 2,500m walking track on the side of Motupōhue.
|Closing||18 Apr 2023 12:00 PM NZST|
|Notice Type||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Contact Details||James Crawford, Logic Group
|Published||15 Mar 2023 4:00 PM NZDT|
Whether you are a small business looking for more contract opportunities
or a large enterprise seeking market intelligence, TenderHub can help you to succeed.