Invercargill City Council are looking for a Lead Contractor for the Bluff Precinct to provide the following:
• Civil construction for new a slab, services, and hard landscaping for supplied toilet being relocated from the Queens Parks yard to Pearce Street Carpark, Bluff.
• Including required services for relocated toilet.
o Drainage and electrical installation for supplied toilets
o Lighting including service connections
• Accessible pathways to the toilets. As per the design
• Creation of a bike wash.
• Hard landscaping such as pathways and seating and bike stand.
• Install a Southland Mountain Bike club storage container as specified in the design
• Signage as per the consented documents.
• Excavation and construction of a 46 car carpark with a chip seal surface. In accordance with the designed and consented documents. Dispersal of excess soil on site in accordance with the design.
• Work in accordance with the consent documents and obtain Code Compliance Certificate.
|Closed||19 Oct 2023 12:00 PM NZDT|
|Notice Type||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Contact Details||Trudy Saunders
|Published||19 Sep 2023 5:30 PM NZST|