Hamilton City Council (HCC) is seeking tender submissions from suitably experienced (and pre-qualified) parties for Contract CON00002430-2023 - Peacocke Whatukooruru Drive - Stage 3
1. The Peacocke Whatukooruru Drive Stage 3 project is the final section of leading Strategic Infrastructure currently being constructed by HCC within the Peacocke Structure Plan Area. This strategic infrastructure provides further opportunities for urban development to expand in the south of Hamilton. The works include a 750m extension of Whatukooruru Drive connecting Hall Road to (the previously constructed) SH3/Ohaupo Road roundabout, and connectivity with the greater Peacockes area. It also includes interface with current works currently being completed as part of Peacocke Whatukooruru Drive - Stage 2 (eastwards from Hall Road to Peacockes Road) and construction of three 3-leg intersections (two of which are protected signalised junctions), providing access from Whatukooruru Drive to existing or new collector/local roads.
2. New bridge across the Western Watercourse (a tributary of the Mangakootukutuku Stream Gully) providing connection for general traffic, public transport, walking, cycling, strategic three-water services, and general utility services. This is the only bridge structure on the project and consists of a single span (30m long) Super-T concrete bridge, with associated approach embankments consisting of fabric-wrapped MSE walls.
3. The works include the construction of all features included within a pre-prepared set of final design documentation, securing any necessary approvals and permits that have not yet been sought/approved, supply of all Labour, Materials and Plant for the construction of the Peacocke Whatukooruru Drive Stage 3 works, and for the works to be constructed to the prescribed standards and conditions of the contract.
4. The procurement process for this M&V contract is a single-stage Lowest Price Conforming tender, with prequalification requirements (Surfacing 2A, Bridge Construction 3A, and Construction 4A), and evidence of Financial & Commercial standing.
5. It is envisaged that the M&V contract will be awarded in March 2024 with physical works commencing immediately and completion by end of 2025.
6. The tender documents are contained in the zip file available on GETS. All parties must download this file and save it locally to their PC before extracting the files.
Submission deadline is Monday 26th February at 4:00pm
|5 Mar 2024 4:00 PM NZDT
|Request for Tenders (RFT)
|19 Jan 2024 2:00 PM NZDT