CON2022066 Maraekakaho York Road Roundabout Construction
• This contract is for the construction of a Roundabout at the Maraekakaho Rd and York Rd intersection. The work also requires the construction of new stormwater treatment facilities including ponds, pipework, and new retaining structures.
• Tender documents are available from the Government Electronic Tenders Service (GETS) www.gets.govt.nz. Any enquiries about this contract must be made via www.gets.govt.nz.
• A compulsory pre-tender meeting is to be held on the 17/2/2023 at Stantec’s offices at Level 1, 100 Warren St South.
• The pre-tender meeting with be followed by a compulsory site visit.
• Tenders close at 3pm Wednesday 10th March 2023 and must be submitted electronically via GETS.
• As this is a Price Quality tender, tenders shall be submitted in three separate files, and each shall be clearly labelled in clear block letters:
o File 1 –CON2022066 Maraekakaho York Road Roundabout Construction - “NON-PRICE SUBMISSION” NAME OF THE TENDERER shall not contain any information regarding price. If price information is included, the Principal may treat the tender as being invalidated. Please include in File 1 title if the tender includes tags
o File 2 – CON2022066 Maraekakaho York Road Roundabout Construction - “PRICE SUBMISSION TENDER FORM” - NAME OF THE TENDERER shall contain the tender form only.
o File 3 – CON2022066 Maraekakaho York Road Roundabout Construction - “PRICE SUBMISSION SCHEDULE OF PRICES” NAME OF THE TENDERER
• The TOTAL submitted file size must not exceed 50MB, regardless of the number of files submitted.
• NB. Only tender submissions from tenderers pre-qualified for Prequal work group Civil Construction, Complex A will be considered.
• QUESTIONS SHOULD BE SUBMITTED THROUGH GETS ONLY
• PROPOSALS AND RESPONSES MUST BE SUBMITTED ELECTRONICALLY THROUGH GETS
• Please use the Response form(s) provided.
• Price and non-price files should be uploaded as separate files and clearly marked as Pricing and Non-price.
Respondents should ensure sufficient time is allowed to upload the files to GETS prior to the tender closure date and time. For more information and help about submitting electronic responses please refer to the policies and information section on the GETS website https://www.gets.govt.nz/ExternalIndex.htm
Department/Business Unit: Assets - Transportation
|Closing||5 Apr 2023 3:00 PM NZST|
|Notice Type||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Contact Details||Asset Management Business Support|
|Published||13 Feb 2023 5:00 PM NZDT|
Whether you are a small business looking for more contract opportunities
or a large enterprise seeking market intelligence, TenderHub can help you to succeed.