CON2022092 Omahu Road Industrial Development Stage 1
• This contract is for the construction of urbanisation of the North side of Omahu Road, from Wilson Road to Jarvis Road. This is identified as stage 1. It will include provision of kerb and channel, footpaths, parking bays and drainage.
• Tender documents are available from the Government Electronic Tenders Service (GETS) www.gets.govt.nz. Any enquiries about this contract must be made via www.gets.govt.nz.
• Tenders close at 3pm Wednesday 7th June 2023 and must be submitted electronically via GETS.
• As this is a Price Quality tender, tenders shall be submitted in three separate files, and each shall be clearly labelled in clear block letters:
o File 1 –CON2022092 Omahu Road Industrial Development Stage 1- “NON-PRICE SUBMISSION” NAME OF THE TENDERER shall not contain any information regarding price. If price information is included, the principal may treat the tender as being invalidated. Please include in File 1 title if the tender includes tags.
o File 2 – CON2022092 Omahu Road Industrial Development Stage 1- “PRICE SUBMISSION TENDER FORM” - NAME OF THE TENDERER shall contain the tender form only.
o File 3 – CON2022092 Omahu Road Industrial Development Stage 1- “PRICE SUBMISSION SCHEDULE OF PRICES” NAME OF THE TENDERER
Tenders close at 3pm Wednesday 7th June 2023 and must be submitted electronically via GETS.
Please allow sufficient time to upload your submission to GETS. For more information and help about submitting electronic responses please refer to the policies and information section on the GETS website https://www.gets.govt.nz/ExternalIndex.htm
• The TOTAL submitted file size must not exceed 50MB, regardless of the number of files submitted.
• NB. Only tender submissions from tenderers pre-qualified for Prequal work group Civil Construction, Level C will be considered.
• QUESTIONS SHOULD BE SUBMITTED THROUGH GETS ONLY
• PROPOSALS AND RESPONSES MUST BE SUBMITTED ELECTRONICALLY THROUGH GETS
• Please use the Response form(s) provided.
• Price and non-price files should be uploaded as separate files and clearly marked as Pricing and Non-price.
Respondents should ensure sufficient time is allowed to upload the files to GETS prior to the tender closure date and time. For more information and help about submitting electronic responses please refer to the policies and information section on the GETS website https://www.gets.govt.nz/ExternalIndex.htm
Department/Business Unit: Assets - Transportation
|Closing||7 Jun 2023 3:00 PM NZST|
|Notice Type||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Contact Details||Asset Management Business Support
|Published||12 May 2023 3:00 PM NZST|
Whether you are a small business looking for more contract opportunities
or a large enterprise seeking market intelligence, TenderHub can help you to succeed.