The Project has the following requirements:
• Deconstruction and removal of the old services tunnel from the old boiler house to the demarcation point where the tunnel was demolished as part of the New Boiler House project.
o Note that the services within the tunnel have been decommissioned as part of the New Boiler House scope, but removing these services is part of the Project.
• Removal and safe disposal of the existing 50,000L underground diesel tank and ancillary services.
• Removal and safe disposal of hazardous materials within the existing tunnel, boiler house and surrounding soil.
• Deconstruction of the old boiler house as sustainably as possible including the separation of waste products that can be recycled or otherwise diverted from general landfill.
All footings, foundations and retaining walls are to be removed, and the structural footprint is to be backfilled with imported clean-fill materials and trimmed to relative ground level
(RGL) suitable for temporary car parking. Note that the 360 existing precast concrete piles will not be removed as part of the Project.
• All inground services are to be capped at the site boundaries and their positions are to be surveyed and plotted on an as-built site plan (DWG).
• Facilitate and provide methodology documentation to comply with building consent exemption, NES consent and resource consents from both CCC and ECan
• Comply with the Territorial Authority consent conditions
Please note you must register with the Procurement Administrator to receive the full document pack by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Only the RFT document is on GETs, you will be sent a link to Aconex Tender Module to access the document pack. Communication thereafter will be via Aconex. We will not accept proposals submitted via GETs.
Department/Business Unit: Christchurch Hospital Redevelopment Project
|Closing||20 Dec 2023 2:00 PM NZDT|
|Notice Type||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Contact Details||Lynn Archibald
|Published||14 Nov 2023 11:00 AM NZDT|