Far North District Council (Council) is going to market with its new Community Facilities and Maintenance Contract.
We need supplier(s) who can provide operations and maintenance services for community facilities for Far North District Council (FNDC).
This RFP contains three (3) Separable Portions (SPs), covering the three geographic wards of the Far North. Respondents may choose to submit a Response on one SP, all three SPs, or any combination of SPs of their choosing.
Separable Portion 1 – Northern (Te Hiku) ward
Separable Portion 2 – Western (Kaikohe / Hokianga) ward
Separable Portion 3 – Eastern (Bay of Islands / Whangaroa) ward
More than one contract may be awarded as a result of this procurement process, however the number of contracts and final bundling of services by ward will be dependent on the Responses received and what outcome results in better overall value and quality of service for FNDC.
The broad scope of services, within each geographic boundary, under the contract includes the routine inspection and maintenance of parks and reserves assets and includes the following activities:
• Mowing of parks and reserves and sportsgrounds, including sportsground markings
• Garden, shrub, pest plants, tree and rose bed maintenance.
• Playground and skate park inspection and maintenance.
• Grave digging services.
• Litter control and town maintenance, including street cleaning and pavement cleaning.
• Toilet care and maintenance.
• Special services including Kerikeri palm tree trimming and provision of a Paihia Custodian role over the cruise ship season.
• Other directed works.
• Response to Civil Defence emergencies as directed.
|Closed||30 Nov 2023 4:00 PM NZDT|
|Notice Type||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Contact Details||Evan Ou Yang
021 177 9371
|Published||20 Sep 2023 3:00 PM NZST|