Fire and Emergency New Zealand requires a supplier who is an expert in managing complaints, who can provide complaints management services, processes and resources to handle complaints on our behalf. The services we are looking to address include:
• providing transparency, clarity, trust and confidence in a neutral environment for the complainant to disclose their complaint
• providing a standardised framework in which enquiries and complaints are assessed against
• providing appropriately qualified personnel to assess and triage enquiries through to the next appropriate step
• ensuring we can provide timely action, including responses and resolution for all complaints
• ensuring security of all information relating to a complaint
• providing visibility on all complaints data and information to ensure insights, behaviours and patterns can be interpreted and addressed accordingly (over time).
The service will be available for all personnel within Fire and Emergency.
Fire and Emergency is not procuring specific case management technology, therefore, integration to other systems is not currently required, but is likely to be required in the future.
Department/Business Unit: Fire and Emergency New Zealand
|Closing||2 Oct 2023 12:00 PM NZDT|
|Notice Type||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Contact Details||Becky Stevenson
|Published||5 Sep 2023 12:30 PM NZST|