Kiwi Rail is looking to procure a suitably experienced and highly skilled physical works contractor to replace and upgrade the overhead line equipment along its rail network and Newmarket Junction.
The project comprises modifications to Newmarket Junction that will enable Down Main services from Grafton to directly access Platform 4 of Newmarket Station through the implementation of a single crossover with two diamonds between the NAL Down Main and NBL Down Main, and two turnouts. The project also includes signalling improvements to even out headways between Newmarket and Ellerslie. These modifications are necessary to enable limited stop services between Penrose and Newmarket as a requirement of the post-CRL train plan.
• Remove and replace OLE structures to accommodate the new configuration.
• Install new structures and associated OLE material/equipment
• Install new wiring to alignment
• Earthing and bonding
• Complete all ITP’s, check sheets and as builts.
• Procure all material unless issued Free Issue from KiwiRail
• Supply of all plant, equipment, and labour.
• Fabricate all material
• Management and planning of the delivery to ensure a seamless delivery.
• Testing and Commissioning at the end of the Christmas BOL to support the test train activities
|Closing||9 Jun 2022 5:00 PM NZST|
|Notice Type||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Contact Details||Will Savage - Procurement Manager, Auckland Construction & Delivery
|Published||2 May 2022 6:00 PM NZST|