Te Whatu Ora, working in partnership with Te Aka Whai Ora, is seeking registrations from organisations interested in delivering either (or both) of the following service components for people with Dementia Mate Wareware and their whānau:
1. Component One: Post-diagnostic supports and Dementia Mate Wareware Navigators - Up to four post-diagnostic support initiatives for people with Dementia Mate Wareware, their whānau and carers, for four years. At each of these initiative locations there will also be Dementia Mate Wareware Navigators to coordinate the supports for those with Mate Wareware, their whānau and caregivers.
2. Component Two: Innovative respite care initiatives - Innovative respite care initiatives providing whānau centered options that enable carers to take a break from their caring roles and responsibilities and that also provides care that improves the quality of life of people living with Dementia Mate Wareware and supports them to live longer in the community with their whānau and carers.
Te Whatu Ora has a total pool of $12,000,000 (excluding GST) over four years and is looking to contract with multiple providers from across ngā motu for both Components for four years.
High level objectives of this procurement are
• To achieve equitable health and wellbeing outcomes for people with Dementia Mate Wareware, their whānau and carers. Specifically, the following population groups will be prioritised; Māori, Pacifica, People living in rural areas and people with younger onset Dementia Mate Wareware.
• To support people living with Dementia Mate Wareware, their whānau, family and care partners/supporters to live their best possible lives.
• To improve equitable access to services at all stages of the Dementia Mate Wareware health journey and in turn health outcomes for people living with Dementia Mate Wareware
• The secondary benefits that could be achieved through this is to increase the number of Māori and Pasifika organisations contracting for govt work
This Call for Registrations of Interest (ROI) is an invitation to submit a Registration of Interest in the Dementia Mate Wareware Action Plan Services contract opportunity. At this ROI stage, we are seeking brief responses. This ROI is the first step in a multi-step procurement process. After evaluation, shortlisted Respondents will be invited to submit a response to a Request for Proposals (RFP).
Department/Business Unit: National Procurement
|Closing||27 Mar 2023 12:00 PM NZDT|
|Notice Type||Registration of Interest (ROI)|
|Regions||Auckland, Bay of Plenty, Canterbury, Chatham Islands, Gisborne, Hawke's Bay, Manawatu-Wanganui, Marlborough, Nelson, Northland, Otago, Southland, Taranaki, Tasman, Waikato, Wellington, West Coast|
|Contact Details||Corinne Thompson
|Published||7 Mar 2023 4:00 PM NZDT|
Whether you are a small business looking for more contract opportunities
or a large enterprise seeking market intelligence, TenderHub can help you to succeed.