This RFP relates to the purchase of services to remediate and upgrade the Feilding Fire Station so that we have a fit for purpose station that complies with the building code and relevant standards.
The plans, specifications and reports that form part of this RFP provide the detail on what’s required, however, below is an overview of the scope of works to be included.
• Refurbish meeting rooms and kitchen
• Replace ceiling and lights in offices
• Replace ceilings and lights in accommodation as required
• Upgrade fire separations in meeting rooms and accommodation areas
• Upgrade the fire alarm system to a type 4
• Upgrade the emergency lighting system as required
• Seal all penetrations through fire walls
Department/Business Unit: Fire and Emergency New Zealand
|Closing||4 Dec 2023 12:00 PM NZDT|
|Notice Type||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Contact Details||Tom Gillard
|Published||7 Nov 2023 11:00 AM NZDT|