Hamilton City Council (HCC) is looking to identify and select a preferred Event Security & Customer Service company or companies for events managed or held at H3 venues, and events owned and supported by HCC’s H3 Venues, Tourism and Major Events Group (H3 Group)
H3 Group is one of HCC’s business units. It owns three event venues that host most of the major events in Hamilton each year. They are:
• Claudelands Events Centre – 800 Heaphy Terrace, Hamilton;
• FMG Stadium Waikato – Seddon Road, Hamilton; and
• Seddon Park – Seddon Road, Hamilton.
HCC is looking for an experienced Event Security & Customer Service provider(s) to provide Event Security & Customer Service for events.
There are two components of this contract which may be performed by one or two suppliers;
1. Provision of event security services for events held at H3 venues and other associated events run by H3; and
2. Provision of event relate customer service roles for events held at H3 venues and other associated events run by H3.
The term is for
|Closing||7 Jun 2023 12:00 PM NZST|
|Notice Type||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Contact Details||Scott Alder
027 808 6006
|Published||9 May 2023 9:00 AM NZST|
Whether you are a small business looking for more contract opportunities
or a large enterprise seeking market intelligence, TenderHub can help you to succeed.