This is a Physical Works contract for the construction of a replacement avalanche and rockfall shelter at the east entrance to the Homer Tunnel on State Highway 94 approximately 11km Southeast of Milford Sound, at RP 240/0.00.
The Contract Works comprise of:
• Demolition and removal of the existing avalanche shelter
• Construction of a new 45m long avalanche shelter
• Fabrication of significant quantities of precast concrete
• Earthworks associated with construction of a protective embankment and MSE wall adjacent to the shelter
• Minor drainage works
• Minor pavement, surfacing and traffic services
Only tenderers pre-qualified to level Bridge Construction (level 3A), Construction (level 4A) under the terms of the Transport Agency’s Prequalification System are eligible to submit a tender.
Electronic copies of the RFT documentation are attached to this advertisement.
Note the following important dates, Compulsory Tenders Inception Meeting 16 March, Site Visit Tuesday 21 March, for more details see clause 1.7 Key Contract Data in IFT.
All tender queries should be directed to: Brandon McHaffie, WSP Opus, 12 Moorhouse Ave, Christchurch, email@example.com
All responses to tender queries/clarifications will be answered by Notice to Tenderer which will be available in the GETS addenda.
Tender submissions shall be uploaded to GETS eTender box in two separate files.
The GETS file upload limit is 50MB. The files should be labelled:
- File No 1 – 7953 - Proposal excluding Price
- File No 2 – 7953 – Price (pdf format PLUS excel spreadsheet Schedule of Prices)
Tender submissions will only be accepted electronically via the GETS eTender Box.
Tenderers should refer to the GETS website for instructions on uploading their tender submission files https://www.gets.govt.nz/SupplierUserTenderHelp.htm
Department/Business Unit: New Zealand Transport Agency
|Closing||18 Apr 2023 4:00 PM NZST|
|Notice Type||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Contact Details||Brandon McHaffie
|Published||6 Mar 2023 10:00 AM NZDT|
Whether you are a small business looking for more contract opportunities
or a large enterprise seeking market intelligence, TenderHub can help you to succeed.