This RFP is seeking build partners to help us with our Retrofit Programme. The reason for this programme is because many of our state housing was built over 40 years ago, when standards were different to what they are today. The Retrofit Programme is to satisfy the need to upgrade and refurbish these older, existing state homes to meet the standards available in the newly build properties.
The Scope of Works are the works completed on each individual property. This includes:
• Thermal upgrade, including insulation, heating, and replacement external windows/doors.
• Modernizing the interior, including replacement kitchens and bathrooms and an internal redecoration.
• In some cases, re-planning the interior spaces, including creating open plan living areas
• Incorporating accessibility features to make the homes easier to live in for more people
• Where required conducting repairs and / or replacements of building components including roofing and cladding.
This work will reset our housing and make them warm and easy to heat, safe and secure, and dry and free from damp and mold. These homes are occupied, so we want our customers living in them to be able to live comfortably and with dignity. These properties will be empty when remediation work is being carried out.
In order to complete the scope of work on multiple sites and meet our objectives for all of our state housing, we collect the scope of works together into a Programme of Works, or a series of works running both concurrently and in series. This RFP seeks to bring suppliers to deliver a programme of works.
|Closing||7 Jun 2023 12:00 PM NZST|
|Notice Type||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Contact Details||Procurement Administrator
|Published||9 May 2023 12:00 PM NZST|
Whether you are a small business looking for more contract opportunities
or a large enterprise seeking market intelligence, TenderHub can help you to succeed.