Koraunui School BOT seek the services of a Main Building Contractor to undertake the alterations to Block 2 on the school site.
The work involves the following alterations:-
Classrooms 1 – 5 and Store / IT Room Space
• Isolation of the work area
• Removal of existing joinery, heaters, entry doors, windows and handrails
• Removal of hand basins, coat hooks, shelving, and all fixtures/fittings in cloakroom areas
• Removal of ceiling linings throughout all toilets and cloak bay areas
• Removal of interior walls, partitions, toilet pans, cisterns and hand basins throughout all toilet areas
• Removal of vinyl flooring and carpets in Resource Room, Lobby, Cleaners Room and IT Room.
• Removal of interior wall and one of the two doors between resource room/lobby
• Installation of new carpet tiles, entrance matting, vinyl flooring and skirtings
• Installation of new Autex composition board over new gib board
• Installation of new double-glazed aluminium entry doors
• Installation of new double-glazed windows to match existing
• Installation of new cubby hole unit, whiteboard unit, high wall mounted heat pump, sliding doors, sink bench and accessible toilet
• Installation of new timber framing, exterior cladding and interior linings where windows were removed in toilet and cloak bay areas. Patch and paint gib board ceilings where walls/doors are removed
• Installation of lintels over all openings in loadbearing walls
• New LED light fittings where indicated
• New data outlets
• Connection of power to electric hand dryers, sensor taps in toilet cubicles
• Installation of new hot water cylinder
• Ensure all new light circuits have RCD protection.
• Connect toilet services to existing sewer system
The Contractor will be engaged through a Medium Works Contract (Construction contracts for professional services and works).
The project will be a complete turnkey project where the completed section of the building ready for school use will be handed over on completion.
Preferred timeframes are:
• Start date: June 2023
• Due Date for Completion: February 2024
Department/Business Unit: Board of Trustees - Approve by BoT - ie. School Principal
|Closing||31 Mar 2023 5:00 PM NZDT|
|Notice Type||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Contact Details||All submissions to be made through the GETS website|
|Published||3 Mar 2023 9:00 AM NZDT|
Whether you are a small business looking for more contract opportunities
or a large enterprise seeking market intelligence, TenderHub can help you to succeed.