The BOT at Petone Central School are seeking the services of a main contractor to undertake the build of a timber retaining wall along the boundary line of Petone Central School. The work is described in the tender documents prepared by IR Group and involves:
• Provide protective hoardings around site of works and operate under a SSSP.
• Demolition of existing concrete retaining wall and timber paling fencing along the school boundary. Remove multiple trees from several locations where roots are interfering with existing retaining wall.
• Construct a new tongue and groove timber retaining wall from ground level and supply and install timber paling fencing on top of this in the following order:
From the western to eastern end, timber-retaining wall to be at 600mm high for the first 20.5m (with 600mm high timber fence), 800mm high for the next 11m (with 800mm high timber fence), and 1000mm high for the final 37m stretch (with 1.8m high timber fence).
• Ensure site is left clean and tidy.
• Project consultants are:
o Project Manager: IR Group
o Lead Designer: IR Group
Contractors are expected in their tender responses to demonstrate how they will ensure an efficient and prompt delivery by pre-order products and lining up sub-contractors to ensure disruption to the school and construction time is minimised.
• The Contractor will be engaged through an MOE medium works contract (Construction contracts for professional services and works).
When responding, please ensure you complete
- Form of Tender Part A
- Form of Tender Part B
Department/Business Unit: Board of Trustees - Approve by BoT - ie. School Principal
|Closing||23 Mar 2023 5:00 PM NZDT|
|Notice Type||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Contact Details||All submissions to be made through the GETS website|
|Published||24 Feb 2023 9:00 AM NZDT|
Whether you are a small business looking for more contract opportunities
or a large enterprise seeking market intelligence, TenderHub can help you to succeed.