The outcome sought by this procurement is the securing of the services of a suitably qualified & experienced main contractor to undertake the proposed modifications to Blocks 1, 1a & 2 at Pakotai School.
The proposed scope works are scheduled to be completed in Pakotai School’s current 5YA, and include components of work that were part of the previous 5YA but were unable to be completed due to funding.
The scope generally includes the following:
- Internal refurbishment of the block 1 classrooms and adjacent spaces including new floor coverings, new paint finish to interior surfaces, modification of the existing resource rooms into central breakout spaces, and refurbishment of adjacent existing toilet area & modified resource room.
- Installation of new structural steel posts & beam to the exterior canopy, including associated footings & paving works to remediate damage to existing verandah roof caused by loading from the exterior canopy. Includes an engineered paint system to the new steel works, the making good the existing verandah beam following removal of the canopy struts from it, and the installation of new metal handrails.
- Installation of a site wide new Type 4 fire alarm system & new emergency lighting / exit signage to Blocks 1, 1a & 2, all in accordance with the fire report.
- Internal refurbishment & modification to Blk 2 to provide a dedicated LSC office, including a new partition wall, and a new opening int an existing non-loadbearing partition wall.
- The upgrade of the existing distribution boards, and Installation of replacement & new heat-pump units in Blocks 1, 1a & 2.
- Installation of new replacement exterior wall lights to Blks 1 & 1a.
- The modification of the existing parking area to provide an accessible carpark
Department/Business Unit: Board of Trustees - Approve by BoT - ie. School Principal
|Closed||3 Mar 2023 5:00 PM NZDT|
|Notice Type||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Contact Details||All communications must take place through the GETS Question & Answer function|
|Published||19 Dec 2022 9:00 AM NZDT|