This is a Professional Services contract for NZUP Brougham Street Improvements.
Brougham Street corridor supports access for many different land-uses, with different movement types, from large people generators such as the Ara Campus, to the light industrial area of Sydenham, schools and churches and residential suburbs to the south. The scope includes:
• Create a managed lane facility which will be prioritised for multiple occupancy vehicles.
• Targeted intersection improvements along Brougham Street to reduce the number of incidents
• Pedestrian and cyclist overbridge joining Collins Street and Simeon Street
• Traffic signal optimisation at intersections to make it easier and safer to turn on and off the road
• A shared cycle path along the south side Brougham Street
• Improved pedestrian crossings and refuges along Brougham St to give people a safe place to wait
• Urban design and liveability improvements around residential areas
Electronic copies of the RFT documentation are attached to this advertisement.
A Tender Interactive Meeting is scheduled for 25 January 2023 as detailed in the RFT.
All tender queries should be directed to the Tender Secretary by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All responses to tender queries/clarifications will be answered by Notice to Tenderer which will be available in the GETS addenda.
Tender submissions shall be uploaded to GETS eTender box in two separate files (pdf format plus EXCEL spreadsheet Schedule of Prices).
The GETS file upload limit is 50MB. The files should be labelled:
• File No 1 – 6515 NZUP Brougham Street Improvements Proposal excluding Price
• File No 2 - 6515 NZUP Brougham Street Improvements Price
Tender submissions will only be accepted electronically via the GETS eTender Box.
Tenderers should refer to the GETS website for instructions on uploading their tender submission files https://www.gets.govt.nz/SupplierUserTenderHelp.htm
Department/Business Unit: New Zealand Transport Agency
|Closed||28 Feb 2023 4:00 PM NZDT|
|Notice Type||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Contact Details||Paul Teeuwen
|Published||16 Jan 2023 9:00 AM NZDT|