This is a Physical Works contract for SH75 Halswell Road corridor improvements between Curletts Road and Dunbars Road.
The Contract Works comprise of:
• Widening along the 2.5km corridor, to install 4.2m wide bus lanes in each direction alongside bus stop improvements and associated ITS to enable bus lane enforcement.
• Installing three new signalised intersections at Rowley Avenue, Warren Crescent and Aidanfield Drive, new midblock signalised crossing at Tankerville Road and upgrading the existing signals at Dunbars Road. The signalised intersection at Aidanfield Drive includes creating a new fourth leg approach to connect to a greenfield development site. Raised speed platforms are included at the Aidanfield Drive intersection and at the midblock crossing at Tankerville Street.
• A new 3m wide shared path on both sides between Dunbars Road and Augustine drive/Monsaraz Boulevard and a 2.5m wide bi-directional cycleway between Augustine drive/Monsaraz Boulevard and Curletts Road/Hoon Hay Road
• Excavation and replacement of the existing pavement with a new structural asphalt pavement and the inclusion of a solid central median along the length of the corridor.
• Landscaping improvements including a number of tree removals and replacements, and lighting improvements across the full length of the corridor.
• Alteration/construction of various utilities including power, communication, fibre, water supply, waste water and stormwater upgrades.
Only tenderers pre-qualified to level Construction – Level A (4A) under the terms of the Transport Agency’s Prequalification System are eligible to submit a tender.
There will be a mandatory tenderers meeting at 10am on 7th November 2023 at the Waka Kotahi office, 120 Hereford St, Christchurch.
Electronic copies of the RFT documentation are attached to this advertisement.
ALL TENDERER’S QUERIES & COMMUNICATIONS TO BE SUBMITTED VIA GETS QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS PORTAL.
All responses to tender queries/clarifications will be answered by Notice to Tenderer which will be available in the GETS addenda.
Tender submissions shall be uploaded to GETS eTender box in two separate files.
The GETS file upload limit is 50MB. The files should be labelled:
- File No 1 – 9238 - Proposal excluding Price
- File No 2 – 9238 – Price (pdf format PLUS excel spreadsheet Schedule of Prices)
Tender submissions will only be accepted electronically via the GETS eTender Box.
Complete Gets Advert attached as a document.
Department/Business Unit: NZ Transport Agency - Highways and Network Operations
|Closing||19 Dec 2023 4:00 PM NZDT|
|Notice Type||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Published||31 Oct 2023 4:00 PM NZDT|