QLDC is seeking an Employee Assisted Programme that offers the following:
• Access to a diverse range of qualified mental health clinicians available for face to face and digital consultations for staff with a wide range of issues that are impacting their mental health and wellbeing at home and work.
• A referral and onboarding process that offers staff immediate access to EAP clinicians for treatment.
• An effective service that provides at least four paid sessions to staff and their immediate family
• Wraparound services that include critical incident reporting and support for leaders around mental health and wellbeing prevention.
• Marketing and training collateral to promote the programme
• Regular and accurate evaluation of the service and reporting to identify trends and any improvements needed in service.
• Access to professional development workshops, webinars and resources to support mental health and wellbeing prevention.
|Closed||22 Nov 2023 12:00 PM NZDT|
|Notice Type||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Contact Details||Tender Secretary
|Published||25 Oct 2023 12:30 PM NZDT|