Kāpiti Coast District Council wishes to engage a contractor for the construction of a new 5.5ML reservoir to service the Ōtaki Township.
We would like to work with an established construction company with demonstrated experience in constructing concrete reservoirs. We expect tenderers to partner with one or more experienced subcontractors to perform specialised aspects of the contract.
Site description and design features:
• The project site is located at 71 Te Manuao Road, Ōtaki.
• The reservoir tank will be above-ground and of concrete construction using pre-cast panels and a post-tensioned roof.
• The tank structure is 7m high, with a 34m internal diameter. Designed as an Importance Level 4 (IL4) structure.
• The site is being prepared by a separate contractor, due to complete by March 2024.
The following items are outside of the scope of this procurement/contract:
• Earthworks and ground improvements (undertaken by a separate contractor(s))
• Pipe connection to mains and pumping station (undertaken by a separate contractor(s))
We anticipate that the Contract will commence in December 2023, with site work able to commence from 1 March 2024, and construction of the reservoir tank practically complete by end of November 2024. Practical completion will be dependent on successful testing and commissioning of the reservoir by the Contractor.
|Closed||8 Dec 2023 4:00 PM NZDT|
|Notice Type||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Contact Details||Chris Pearce
027 555 4786
|Published||11 Oct 2023 3:30 PM NZDT|