This notification is to inform interested suppliers that Transpower intends to release a request for proposal (RFP) for the construction of a new CLT control room building at the Pauatahanui substation site, located at 35 Paremata-Haywards Rd, Porirua.
High level scope:
• Receipt and acceptance of cross-laminated timber panels
• Supply of other materials, fixtures and fittings
• Assemble building on site in designated construction zone
• Completion of building for watertightness - external finishing (cladding, roofing, flashings, doors & windows)
• Internal finishing (ceiling, walls, floor)
• Initial fit-out of building services, for example
o Access platforms and stairways
o Air conditioning
• Handover to Transpower service provider
This is a Future Procurement Opportunity (FPO).
A FPO is an alert to suppliers of potential upcoming procurement activity. It does not represent a commitment to procure but provides an indication to the market about the potential future activity.
Suppliers can subscribe to this FPO.
Transpower may use this supplier list to learn of potential respondents. Those suppliers who have subscribed to the FPO will be notified of the RFx being released.
No information is required to be submitted in response to this FPO.
The opportunity will be advertised on the Government Electronic Tenders Service (GETS), through an Open RFP tender process.
We anticipate the RFP will be released at the end of April 2023.
Indicative RFx Release Date: Q2 2023
Project Status: Initial development
Indicative Total Value: $100K - $250K
Expected number of contracts offered: 1
|Closing||27 Apr 2023 12:00 PM NZST|
|Notice Type||Future Contract Opportunities (FCO)|
|Contact Details||Caitlin McIntyre
|Published||1 Jan 2023 12:00 AM NZDT|
Whether you are a small business looking for more contract opportunities
or a large enterprise seeking market intelligence, TenderHub can help you to succeed.