Auckland Council’s Active Communities department is currently considering options for the sustainable and efficient management of active recreation services at Auckland Council pools and leisure centres for the next 5 years and beyond.
There are 43 pools and leisure centres providing active recreation services in Auckland.
The procurement, covering these 43 facilities, is intended to identify the capacity and capability in the market for providing active recreation services and to select and appoint suitably resourced and experienced supplier/s to operate a facility or facilities, at council’s sole discretion.
Through this procurement, Auckland Council seeks to achieve the following objectives:
• enhanced service delivery to local communities linked to local board plans
• increased community partnerships and engagement
• increased participation in inactive/low participant communities
• leverage efficiencies from working as a network
• common identity/attribution to Auckland Council – all sites
• consistent implementation of region-wide policies and processes
• consistent levels of customer service
• reduced cost-to-serve
• effective supplier relationships & management delivering efficiencies.
Respond by completing and submitting the attached REOI response form (including attachments) through GETS on, or before, 2pm on Wednesday, 7th June 2023.
A supplier briefing (ONLINE) will be held on 18th May 2023, at 2:00pm - 3:00pm for potential participants wanting to know more about the initiative.
Please confirm your attendance by emailing Ling Hsu (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Wednesday, 17th May 2023.
***Last day for questions: 31/05/2023***
Please also refer to the REOI and other documents attached for more information.
|Closing||7 Jun 2023 2:00 PM NZST|
|Notice Type||Registration of Interest (ROI)|
|Contact Details||Paula Nicolini
|Published||11 May 2023 7:00 AM NZST|
Whether you are a small business looking for more contract opportunities
or a large enterprise seeking market intelligence, TenderHub can help you to succeed.