Te Tāhū o te Ture / the Ministry of Justice (the Ministry) is looking for a provider or providers who have the capability, capacity, and expertise to deliver adult pre-sentence Restorative Justice (RJ) services (the Service/s) on behalf of the Ministry, for the South Auckland region (three District Courts: Manukau: Pukekohe and Papakura) from 1 July 2024.
We are seeking social service provider(s) who:
• have proven service delivery excellence, and experience in delivering social services
• have a deep understanding of their hapori/communities’ and whānau challenges and needs
• can deliver services that will support victims and offenders throughout the RJ process.
We want to work with providers who can demonstrate their connectedness to the community they serve. The providers should embrace tikanga and should be able to demonstrate their capabilities in delivering successful and whānau centric social services.
Key objectives for this procurement are:
• ensure the Service/s are tailored and responsive to the needs of the victims and offenders, and the local community;
• ensure the provider is delivering a culturally responsive Service/s, and understands the participant demographics of the communities, and are well-connected, or have connections and relationships in place that can support this; and
• ensure the provider is well supported and can have a positive working relationship, working in partnership, with the Buyer.
Please subscribe to this GETS notice to access the Request for Proposal documentation and additional information.
|18 Mar 2024 11:30 PM NZDT
|Request for Proposals (RFP)
|12 Feb 2024 3:30 PM NZDT