a. The Contract Works required are:
Block 1, Block 3, Block 9: Roof replacement, end of life
• The existing roofing material, flashings, underlay and gutters are to be removed and disposed of
• The existing structure is to be inspected, and repairs are to be carried out where required.
• Supply and install insulation.
• Supply and installation of new roofing (type and profile will be confirmed during the tender process), and roofing paper and mesh as per manufacturer specifications.
• Supply and installation of new gutters (Metalcraft 300 box gutter or similar) if applicable
• The existing heat pumps are to be removed and re-instated
• Access equipment, temporary fencing, and all necessary working at heights H&S equipment. The works are to be carried out in line with the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015 and MBIE Guidelines for Working at Heights
Block 4, Block 10: Roofing works, end of life
• Localized replacement of flashings and roofing sheets
• Re-screw of the whole roof
• Gutter localized replacements where required.
Department/Business Unit: Board of Trustees - Approve by BoT - ie. School Principal
|Closed||29 Nov 2023 5:00 PM NZDT|
|Notice Type||Registration of Interest (ROI)|
|Contact Details||All enquiries to be made through the GETS Question & Answer function.|
|Published||10 Nov 2023 9:00 AM NZDT|