An experienced Construction contractor to supply and install civil infrastructure for the new Rangiuru Business Park, Stage 1a.
This opportunity is focused on the installation of civil infrastructure within the business park itself. Scope of works include:
- 2km of stormwater pipes (typically 300mm to 1200mm dia.).
- 2km of wastewater pipes (typically to 225mm dia.).
- 4km of PE watermain (typically 180mm to 450mm OD).
- Relevant drainage structures.
- 22,000m2 of asphalt roading and concrete.
- Associated common service trenches, landscaping and other civil works.
The bulk earthworks, wastewater pumpstation, Te Puke wastewater rising main and State highway interchange are completed by others.
Works are expected to commence September 2023 and be completed by approximately September 2024.
Please refer to the Registration of Interest document and relevant information provided. Interested respondents are required to complete the Registration of Interest form provided.
|Closed||12 Jun 2023 3:00 PM NZST|
|Notice Type||Registration of Interest (ROI)|
|Regions||Bay of Plenty|
|Published||26 May 2023 9:00 AM NZST|