The Bay of Plenty Regional Council are seeking a suitably qualified civil construction contractor to carry out one of the final stages of work involved with the Rangitāiki Floodway project. The Stoplogs are required to meet the level of service of the stopbanks across the road that intersect the floodway.
Briefly, the physical works include:
• Protection and maintenance of access and servicing for properties;
• Vegetation removal;
• Topsoil stripping and stockpiling;
• Installation of some new stormwater pipe and structure;
• De-construction of the existing road to subgrade level;
• Trimming of existing stopbank ends in preparation to tie in the new stopbank;
• Construction of new concrete gate structure on the proposed alignment including some cast in items;
• Installation of some road barriers on the approaches and departures;
• Assisting the fabricator of the gates with their install;
• Top soiling and grassing of site;
• Reinstatement of all affected surfaces;
• Clearing and tidying of the total site;
• Other miscellaneous items described or implied in the specifications or drawings.
Department/Business Unit: BOPRC Procurement
|Closed||23 Feb 2023 2:00 PM NZDT|
|Notice Type||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Regions||Bay of Plenty|
|Contact Details||Debbie Cooper
|Published||27 Jan 2023 1:00 PM NZDT|
Whether you are a small business looking for more contract opportunities
or a large enterprise seeking market intelligence, TenderHub can help you to succeed.