Council provides and supports a variety of affordable, accessible, safe, and well-maintained community and civic buildings strategically located throughout the district. Rawene Hall is one of 32 halls owned and maintained by Council or local communities in the district. These community facilities are multi-functional and are expected to provide a range of affordable and accessible venue options for community use. Council is committed to making its facilities accessible to all members of the community regardless of age or physical ability, that they be well maintained and comply with building, fire, and health regulations.
We need a supplier to undertake the physical works required to meet current day standards for public use, including accessibility, fire safety, and health and safety. The works broadly consist of the following:
• Refurbishment of kitchen
• Upgrade of toilets
• Upgrades as required for fire safety and compliance
• Construct new concrete accessibility ramp and rails in compliance with NZS4121:2001.
• Replacement of rusty flashings and paint.
• Remove rot from main doors, replace and paint.
• Remove and replace carpet on Mezzanine with commercial carpet squares.
• Switchboard upgrade and electrical upgrades
• Accessible parking space and signage
FNDC is looking for experienced suppliers who can help Council deliver on their key drivers:
• Delivering value for money for the residents, ratepayers, and visitors to the Far North
• Provide well maintained, fit for purpose, safe and sustainable facilities for residents and tourists
• Provision of safe, usable, and attractive facilities to promote social cohesion.
|Closing||4 Dec 2023 4:00 PM NZDT|
|Notice Type||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Contact Details||Raelene Rankin
|Published||6 Nov 2023 4:30 PM NZDT|