Albany Junior High School is located at 19 Appleby Road, Albany, Auckland.
The school was established in 2005 and provides modern facilities for years 7 through 10.
The school is replacing one non-performing lift with a new one and add two new lifts to assist the operation of the school (TOTAL 3 NEW LIFTS).
A summary of the main contractor works are:
• Demolition of existing concrete block lift shaft, steel roof structure and lift.
• Earthworks and associated structural work to create the new lift pits and construction of concrete block walls
• Installation of new underground drainage and other services to support the lifts
• Installation of new metal screens
• Installation of new concrete paving
• Installation of new structural steel required for the selected lifts. This will include the requirement for appropriate lifting eyes and support structure to accommodate the lifts.
• Installation of new roofing iron over the lift structure with associated gutters and downpipes.
• Installation of all electrical, mechanical, fire, security, IT, hydraulic and lighting required to support the lifts and associated work.
• Commissioning and certification of all three lifts.
No Site Visits Permitted during this ROI stage.
Department/Business Unit: Board of Trustees - Approve by BoT - ie. School Principal
|Closing||2 Oct 2023 5:00 PM NZDT|
|Notice Type||Registration of Interest (ROI)|
|Contact Details||Refer ROI documentation
Refer ROI documentation
|Published||15 Sep 2023 9:00 AM NZST|