Central Auckland Specialist School is located at 48 Smallfield Ave, Three Kings, Auckland.
The school is undertaking a refurbishment of its classrooms in block A along with the toilet facilities in classroom A1.
A summary of the main contractor works are:
• Demolition of internal walls in several classroom.
• Construction of a new wall to create two large classrooms
• Construction of accessible toilet in classroom A1
• Installation of new ceiling grid with acoustic tiles and recessed lights
• Installation of new insulation
• Installation of new sprinkler heads
• Installation of new heat pumps
• Installation of new autex panels and magnetic whiteboards
• Installation of new flooring (carpet and vinyl)
No site visits during the ROI process.
Department/Business Unit: Board of Trustees - Approve by BoT - ie. School Principal
|Closing||2 Oct 2023 5:00 PM NZDT|
|Notice Type||Registration of Interest (ROI)|
|Contact Details||Refer ROI documentation
Refer ROI documentation
|Published||15 Sep 2023 9:00 AM NZST|