The Biosecurity Panel of pre-approved suppliers was established in June 2021. The panel has worked successfully to provide the biosecurity department with a range of suppliers to carry out the work required by the department.
GWRC needs to be able to procure the pertinent labour hire for physical work and related services as required by Biosecurity staff from the Panel. The scope of work will be determined on a case-by-case basis to suit various tasks.
The Panel is made up of the following Service Categories:
• Bait station servicing and installation, trap checking and marking and recording of information
• Pindone carrot for rabbit control
• Ungulate hunting/shooting
• Pest plant control works
• Regional Pest Management Plan (RPMP) pest plant surveying
• Pest Eradication via installation, servicing and maintenance of pest control devices within the Predator Free Wellington (PFW) framework
• Specialised pest plant training
This Panel refresh seeks to add the following New Service Categories:
• Pest animal detection by dog
• Animal population monitoring
• Possum monitoring to Bionet best practice
• Night Shooting
• Performance based possum control
|Closing||21 Jun 2023 10:00 AM NZST|
|Notice Type||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Published||25 May 2023 2:00 PM NZST|
Whether you are a small business looking for more contract opportunities
or a large enterprise seeking market intelligence, TenderHub can help you to succeed.