Pharmac invites proposals for the supply of Blunt Fill Needles to Te Whatu Ora Hospitals, in New Zealand.
This request for proposals (RFP) letter incorporates the following schedules:
· Schedule 1 sets out the background to the RFP, the range of products included and the types of proposals sought;
· Schedule 2 describes the process that Pharmac expects to follow in relation to the RFP;
· Schedule 3 specifies the information and evidence you need to include in your proposal;
· Schedule 4 and attachments 1, 3, 4 and 5 contain the forms in which you are to provide details of your proposal; and
· Attachment 2 contains the Pharmac standard terms and conditions to list medical devices on the Pharmaceutical Schedule.
All proposals must be submitted to Pharmac via the Government Electronic Tenders Service (GETS) no later than 4.00pm, Monday 3 April 2023.
Please note that Suppliers who currently have Blunt Fill Needle products listed in Section H (as a result of a 2017 RFP for needles and syringes) of the Pharmaceutical Schedule are not required to submit an RFP response in order to have their Blunt Fill Needles remain on the Pharmaceutical Schedule, and Pharmac is not seeking to alter the terms and conditions of agreements with these currently listed suppliers of Blunt Fill Needles.
If you have any questions about this RFP, please post these on GETS.
We look forward to receiving your proposal.
|Closing||3 Apr 2023 4:00 PM NZST|
|Notice Type||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Contact Details||Pharmac Procurement Team
|Published||20 Feb 2023 11:00 AM NZDT|
Whether you are a small business looking for more contract opportunities
or a large enterprise seeking market intelligence, TenderHub can help you to succeed.