Pharmac invites proposals for the supply of orthotic products to New Zealand Te Whatu Ora hospitals.
This request for proposals (RFP) letter incorporates the following schedules:
· Schedule 1 sets out the background to the RFP and the range of products included and types of proposals sought;
· Schedule 2 describes the process that Pharmac expects to follow in relation to the RFP;
· Schedule 3 specifies the information and evidence you need to include in your proposal;
· Schedule 4 and Attachments 1, 3, 4 and 5 contain the forms in which you are to provide the details of your proposal; and
· Attachment 2 contains the Pharmac standard terms and conditions to list medical devices on the Pharmaceutical Schedule.
All proposals must be submitted to Pharmac via the Government Electronic Tenders Service (GETS) no later than 5.00pm Friday 14 April 2023.
If you have any questions about this RFP, please post these on GETS.
We look forward to receiving your proposal.
|Closing||14 Apr 2023 5:00 PM NZST|
|Notice Type||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Contact Details||Pharmac Procurement Team
|Published||2 Mar 2023 9:00 AM NZDT|
Whether you are a small business looking for more contract opportunities
or a large enterprise seeking market intelligence, TenderHub can help you to succeed.