Pharmac invites proposals for the supply of various pharmaceuticals in the community and in Te Whatu Ora Hospitals in New Zealand.
This request for proposals (RFP) letter incorporates the following schedules:
· Schedule 1 specifies the pharmaceuticals for which Pharmac is requesting proposals and sets out the background to the RFP and the types of proposals sought;
· Schedule 2 describes the process that Pharmac expects to follow in relation to the RFP;
· Schedule 3 sets out information about the estimated size of the current subsidised market for the pharamaceuticals;
· Schedule 4 contains the RFP form in which you are to provide details of your proposal; and
· Schedule 5 sets out Pharmac’s proposed terms and conditions for the supply of pharmaceuticals that will apply if your proposal is awarded.
The pharmaceuticals in scope are:
• Chlorhexidine with cetrimide - Irrigation soln 0.015% with cetrimide 0.15%, 30 ml ampoule
• Heparinised saline - Inj 10 iu per ml, 5 ml ampoule
• Heparin sodium - Inj 1,000 iu per ml, 5 ml ampoule
• Hydrogen peroxide - Soln 3% (10 vol)
• Midazolam - Inj 1 mg per ml, 5 ml in a plastic ampoule
• Midazolam - Inj 5 mg per ml, 3 ml in a plastic ampoule
• Morphine - Oral liq 1 mg per ml
• Morphine - Oral liq 2 mg per ml
• Morphine - Oral liq 5 mg per ml
• Morphine - Oral liq 10 mg per ml
• Povidone-iodine - Soln 5%
• Povidone-iodine with ethanol - Soln 10% with ethanol 70%
If you wish to submit a proposal, you must submit it to Pharmac via the Government Electronic Tenders Service (GETS) (www.gets.govt.nz) no later than 4.00 p.m (NZST) on 6 April 2023.
|Closing||6 Apr 2023 4:00 PM NZST|
|Notice Type||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Contact Details||Pharmac Procurement Team
|Published||6 Mar 2023 1:00 PM NZDT|
Whether you are a small business looking for more contract opportunities
or a large enterprise seeking market intelligence, TenderHub can help you to succeed.