This is a Physical Works contract for the safety improvements planned on the Tamahere interchange.
The Contract Works comprise of:
• The construction of 3 Raised Safety Platforms
• The footpath realignment alongside SH21 to Devine Rd
• The realignment of the Northbound On-Ramp
• The inclusion of a signalise pedestrian crossing for the Northbound On-Ramp Safety Raised Platform.
• The improvement of lighting under the bridge and for the new raised platforms.
• Drainage improvements along the realignment and raised platforms.
Only tenderers pre-qualified to the specified level (1D - Routine and Minor Works) under the terms of the Transport Agency’s Prequalification System are eligible to submit a tender.
Electronic copies of the RFT documentation are attached to this advertisement.
ALL TENDERER’S QUERIES are to be SUBMITTED through the GETS Questions and Answers.
All responses to tender queries/clarifications will be answered by Notice to Tenderer which will be available in the GETS addenda.
Tender submissions shall be uploaded to GETS eTender box in a single zip file.
The GETS file upload limit is 50 MB. The file should be labelled as:
- File 1 – 7794 – proposal including price (Schedule of Prices in PDF and Excel format spreadsheet)
Tender submissions will only be accepted electronically via the GETS eTender box.
Tenderers should refer to the GETS website for instructions on uploading their tender submission files https://www.gets.govt.nz/SupplierUserTenderHelp.htm
Department/Business Unit: New Zealand Transport Agency
|Closing||4 Apr 2023 4:00 PM NZST|
|Notice Type||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Contact Details||WSP Hamilton - Bob Burrows
|Published||14 Mar 2023 1:30 PM NZDT|
Whether you are a small business looking for more contract opportunities
or a large enterprise seeking market intelligence, TenderHub can help you to succeed.