This is a Physical Works /Maintenance contract for repairs to the Selwyn River Bridge located on
State Highway 1S (SH1S) at RP/RS 381/0.00 in Selwyn, North Canterbury.
The Contract Works comprise of:
• Temporary traffic management;
• Provision of access to complete the works;
• Supply, fabrication and installation of temporary props and removal/reinstatement
• Strengthening of existing concrete diaphragms;
• Removal, storage and reinstatement of existing seismic linkages as required to enable
• Superstructure jacking and temporary support on jacks;
• Repairs to the beams ends indicated on the Construction Drawings;
• Bearing refurbishment;
• Deck joint refurbishment;
• Other miscellaneous concrete repairs.
Only tenderers pre-qualified to Bridge Construction – Level A, B or C (3A, 3B or 3C) under the
terms of the Transport Agency’s Prequalification System are eligible to submit a tender.
Electronic copies of the RFT documentation are attached to this advertisement.
All tender queries should be directed to: ALL COMMUNICATIONS ARE TO BE SUBMITTED VIA THE GETS PORTAL Q&A
All responses to tender queries/clarifications will be answered by Notice to Tenderer which will be
available in the GETS addenda.
Tender submissions shall be uploaded to GETS eTender box in a single zip file.
The GETS file upload limit is 50 MB. The file should be labelled as:
•File 1 – NZTA 8521 – proposal including price (pdf format PLUS excel spreadsheet Schedule of
Tender submissions will only be accepted electronically via the GETS eTender box.
Tenderers should refer to the GETS website for instructions on uploading their tender submission.
Department/Business Unit: NZ Transport Agency - Highways and Network Operations
|Closing||12 Dec 2023 4:00 PM NZDT|
|Notice Type||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Contact Details||Walter Wang
|Published||14 Nov 2023 4:00 PM NZDT|